The trading name for online sales is ASAP BreatheAssist Pty Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rhinomed Limited (“Rhinomed”). Rhinomed accepts the following payment methods: Visa, and Mastercard and PayPal.
Description of goods offered for sale:
Breathing & respiratory management devices for use in sports, sleep and snoring.
ABN: 12 107 903 159
Address: Level 1, 132 Gwynne St, Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia
Telephone: +61 3 8416 0900
Rhinomed uses the most appropriate carrier, which is reviewed within the business periodically. We reserve our right to change the shipping carrier. Depending on stock availability, destination country and shipping carrier:
- For Australian orders, delivery time via Sendle or Australia Post will vary depending on delivery address (metropolitan or regional areas) and therefore may take up to 7-10 working days.
- For International orders (air mail), delivery time may take up to 14-21 working days. All International orders are shipped from Australia, with the exception of the USA and Canada and some UK and European orders.
- USA and Canada orders are shipped from warehouses in the USA and Canada. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
- UK and some European orders are shipped from the UK. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order, a Rhinomed representative will advise you within 2 business days of when your order will be processed and delivered.
We undertake to dispatch your order the same business day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon (Australian Eastern Time).
We currently deliver to the following countries:
- Europe: UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Romania, Czechia, Austria, Slovenia, Greece, Lithuania, Hungary, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
- North America: USA, Canada
Please note that shipping is charged based on the delivery destination. Deliveries to countries outside of Australia, the USA and New Zealand will not have any import tax or duty charges applied at checkout or included in the final transaction total. Any duties or taxes incurred upon delivery will be the responsibility of the delivery recipient prior to delivery.
Transaction currency: Australian dollars (AUD $) unless otherwise specified. Total costs of the goods and services purchased are displayed on the payment page.
Security capabilities & policy for transmission of payment
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does Rhinomed protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit card details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the NAB Transact Payment Gateway and NAB. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. Rhinomed does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Rhinomed website.
Payment gateway information
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card and PayPal payments for general users and Purchase Orders for approved wholesale customers. Credit Card payments are made directly through a 128 bit SSL Encryption software to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored – this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.