The world’s most comfortable nasal swab for COVID-19 and upper respiratory pathogens including influenza and RSV.
And RHINOSWAB JUNIOR
The happy way to swab children.
Rhinomed is a wearable nasal technology company that seeks to radically improve the way you breathe, sleep, maintain your health, diagnose disease and take medication.
We create medical devices that are used by millions of people globally.
With a pipeline of compelling innovation focused on clear unmet clinical needs, we invite you to experience firsthand the difference Rhinomed can make to your way of life.
- Victorian Government orders RhinoswabRhinomed has received an initial purchase order for one million Rhinoswabs from the Victorian Department of Health (DH) to support Victoria’s testing capability. This follows the recent NSW Health Pathology … Read more
- World’s first paediatric swabRhinomed has created the world’s first nasal swab designed specifically for children — The Rhinoswab Junior™ Ethics approval has been received for a clinical trial to commence with the Murdoch … Read more
- First Government Orders for RhinoswabRhinomed has received purchase orders and begun supplying NSW Health Pathology with an initial one million Rhinoswabs as part of their program to support testing capability. The company has commenced … Read more
- Rhinoswab Secures European CE MarkRhinomed is pleased to announce it has been advised by Medical Device Safety Service GmbH (MDSS) that an Authorized Representative’s Mandate according to the EU Regulation 2017/745 (MDR) is in … Read more
- Appointment of Non Executive DirectorRhinomed is pleased to announce the appointment of Associate Professor John McBain AO as a Non Executive Director of the Company, effective immediately. Assoc. Prof. McBain is the former Head … Read more
- Key Studies Confirm Rhinoswab’s Superior PerformanceRhinomed is pleased to report an important update on its Rhinoswab™ clinical program. In December 2020 the company established that the Rhinoswab was comparable to existing standard of care nasal … Read more