The world’s most comfortable nasal swab for COVID-19 and upper respiratory pathogens including influenza and RSV.
Rhinomed is a wearable nasal technology company that seeks to radically improve the way you breathe, sleep, maintain your health, diagnose disease and take medication.
We create medical devices that are used by millions of people globally.
With a pipeline of compelling innovation focused on clear unmet clinical needs, we invite you to experience firsthand the difference Rhinomed can make to your way of life.
- Rhinoswab Secures European CE MarkRhinomed is pleased to announce it has been advised by Medical Device Safety Service GmbH (MDSS) that an Authorized Representative’s Mandate according to the EU Regulation 2017/745 (MDR) is in … Read more
- Appointment of Non Executive DirectorRhinomed is pleased to announce the appointment of Associate Professor John McBain AO as a Non Executive Director of the Company, effective immediately. Assoc. Prof. McBain is the former Head … Read more
- Key Studies Confirm Rhinoswab’s Superior PerformanceRhinomed is pleased to report an important update on its Rhinoswab™ clinical program. In December 2020 the company established that the Rhinoswab was comparable to existing standard of care nasal … Read more
- Rhinomed R&D RefundRhinomed is pleased to announce that the Australian Taxation Office has of today’s date refunded the R&D tax incentive amount in respect of the FY20 income tax year. The Company … Read more
- Rhinomed Releases Half Year ResultsRhinomed is pleased to provide its report for the half year ended 31 December 2020. Commenting on the results, Rhinomed’s CEO Michael Johnson said “2020 produced unheralded uncertainty in all … Read more
- Rhinoswab Detects SARS-CoV-2 in Doherty Institute rt-PCR STudyRhinomed is pleased to report positive data from its lab-based spiking study of Rhinomed’s new Rhinoswab conducted at the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory (VIDRL), part of The Peter Doherty … Read more